The Visica® Procedure is a minimally invasive cryoablation procedure. Over the past decade, the Visica® Treatment System has been proven safe and effective with thousands of successful cases completed. As an innovator in technology, Sanarus Technologies invented and patented the Visica® 2 Treatment System low-pressure liquid nitrogen cryoablation device in 2007. The system is easy to use, mobile between treatment rooms, and utilizes an ergonomic lightweight probe.
The convenience and ease of in-office use has made Visica Procedure the treatment of choice for patients. This system uses a probe to deliver therapeutic freezing temperatures to targeted tissue to ablate and destroy the tumor while ultrasound provides accurate guidance to confirm that the ice ball has fully engulfed the tumor.
Visica 2 Treatment System
- Touch screen user interface
- Automatically sets correct treatment algorithm based on lesion size
- Identifies probe type when attached
- Guides you through procedural steps
- Displays probe placement and treatment cycle data
- Tilts and swivels for access from any direction
- Uses liquid nitrogen - universally available
- Tailored freeze zones for large and small lesions
- Sharp trocar tip for ease of insertion
- Rapid freezing shortens treatment times
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Single use, sterile and disposable
Indications for Use: The Sanarus Visica 2 Treatment System is indicated for use in general surgery, gynecology and oncology. The System is designed to destroy tissue by the application of extreme cold temperatures. In addition, the System is intended for use in the following indications: General Surgery - ablation of breast fibroadenoma, localization of breast lesions. Gynecology - ablation of malignant neoplasia or benign dysplasia of the female genitalia. Oncology - ablation of cancerous or malignant tissue, ablation of benign tumors, and palliative intervention. See IFU for details.
View the procedure video here… [http://www.sanarus.com/our-solution/procedure]